It’s cool to come up with some Scribble’s quite often. Yesterday, my WordPress counter showed that I crossed the 200 mark which is really good. Kinda Sorta. 😉
The idea behind this post is inspired from my twitter buddy Daniele Roissi (@stutterdude). I asked him to do an audio tweet. I like his accent and I was wondering to hear that. So, I tweeted him and he tweeted me to suggest a topic. I thought, why don’t I suggest “Little Things that makes you, YOU”. I believe that, everybody is unique and there are little things we do, for which we don’t have big explanations or scientific facts to back those. But, we do and that’s what sets us apart from 6 billion people out there.
I would really like you guys to post one or two interesting things about you. So, to keep the ball rolling, here’s my little things:
- I read magazines from the back cover – I have no freaking idea why I do that.
- I mix sugar in yogurt and eat with fork – Try this out. And, for God’s sake don’t try to eat with a fork, it’s no good.
- When I watch TV with my first younger sister, I pass mean comments on any TV programs, anchors, actors etc whether they are good or bad – My sister freaks out and it makes me laugh and I like it.
- I enjoy solitude – I don’t know why! I am comfortable to be alone. It doesn’t mean that I am a lonely dude. That solitude doesn’t freak me out like some people who goes really crazy when they are left alone. I think, it gives me an opportunity to reflect and analyze many things I am going through.
- I love half-boiled eggs – OMG! There is nothing better in this world when that hot yellow yolk breaks inside your mouth and slips through your esophagus. *Yummy Yum*
- I love tomato ketchup – I love to have that with almost anything and my Mom gets really mad at me for that. *LOL*
- I am a crazy fan of THE GODFATHER – Al Pacino Rocks, Man!!! *It’s not personal, Sonny. It’s strictly business* Yeah!!! *Don Corleone!*
- I always wanted to travel to the three most historically important places – Mecca, Bethlehem and Jerusalem. And, please for heaven’s sake, don’t be like Miss Teen South Carolina. If you really don’t know where these 3 places are located, Google it up!!!
And, those were my little stuffs. I would love to hear from you too. So, whatcha got? 🙂